Family is important, more than you know. So cherish the memories, and never let go.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

What An Amazing Day 4-14-12

It started out, I got to spend quality time with my granddaughter.
We had so much fun. We read books, played with every toy Mommy and Daddy brought over, when we ran out of toys we started playing peek a boo with the clothes that was in the diaper bag, we ate lots of apple slices, and pulled Chalady's hair, but Chinaco moved to quick so Izabella didn't like him.
Oh did I mention that Izabella loves Mommy's frozen milk.
I had a heck of a time getting her to give it to me so Uncle Karl could put it in the freezer. I am pretty sure the reason why she likes it frozen is because her two top teeth are almost completely in. She has a space between them like her Mommy and I had when we were little.

We only took an hour nap and we were ready to start playing again.

We video chatted Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Paul, and now that Izabella knows how to wave and clap, that was a lot of fun. She kept talking away to Aunt Nancy which made them laugh at each other.
Izabella's Mommy and Daddy showed up and her Daddy took her home, because Tiffany, Geraldine, Taylor (friend) and I are going to the movies...
Thank you Tiffany and Daniel for trusting me to take care of your daughter. It means the world to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment