Family is important, more than you know. So cherish the memories, and never let go.



Monday, April 9, 2012

Thanks Kids Love You Too

I know I taught my kids to share when they were little. But sharing the stomach flu, REALLY
Karl was sick early last week with the stomach flu and I followed the poor kid around the house with Clorox wipes.
Tiffany had the stomach flu last Friday, really bad, but was all better to go shopping on Saturday.
And Karl brought home some spiral ham from his work Sunday for me. It was really good... But that night is when I got so SICK... I didn't know if I had the stomach flu or food poisoning...
I'm pretty sure my son wasn't trying to poison me so the blame goes to Tiffany!!!! Thanks
I sure hope no one else gets this stomach thing it sucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment