Family is important, more than you know. So cherish the memories, and never let go.



Saturday, April 14, 2012

TITANTIC in 3D 4-14-12

Titanic is an epic, action-packed romance set against the ill-fated maiden voyage of the R.M.S. Titanic, the pride and joy of the White Star Line and, at the time, the largest moving object ever built. She was the most luxurious liner of her era -- the ship of dreams -- which ultimately carried over 1,500 people to their death in the ice cold waters of the North Atlantic in the early hours of April 15, 1912.

I couldn't have asked for a better movie to go see. The experience was unexplainable. I haven't been to a movie in a movie theater in many many years. I was so excited I think I was talking every one's ears off.  I really was surprised the people    sitting in front of us didn't turn around and tell me to be quite. There was even a husband and wife that were dressed in costume from the movie.
                                                                                                 The 3D glasses were really weird to wear, I am so used to putting my glasses on top of my head that every once in awhile I would notice that I wasn't wearing them and nothing was in 3D.  Tiffany was sitting next to me and I am sure she will have a bruise on her leg from me smacking it.
The girls wanted to sit all the way in the back of the theater so we would be able to see the entire movie screen.  Well the screen was so big and with the 3D I am sure that anywhere we sat, we would have been able to see the actresses and actors big beautiful blue eyes. The 3D made me feel like I was really sitting at the table eating and talking with the people in the movie. I felt so much like a part of the movie.
When the ship started sinking and everyone was running around trying to get out, the theater seemed to get really hot. And then when everyone was in the water and shivering, it started getting extremely cold in there. My nose felt frozen. That was so weird. There is so many thoughts and feelings about this movie that I can't even put them into words.

After a bucket of popcorn and a very large soda not to mention several tissues later,  this was the best movie I have ever seen.  I am so happy I was able to experience it with my daughter and Geraldine and their friend Taylor.  Through the whole movie I just couldn't stop thinking that I have to take my parents to see this movie, specially in 3D.
And boy did I need a cigarette after the movie. But Geraldine wouldn't let me have one.
She bought me 3 bags of Green Apple and Carmel suckers.
So when I got home I ate one and it took care of the craving.
Thanks Geraldine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment