Family is important, more than you know. So cherish the memories, and never let go.



Monday, May 7, 2012

She is getting so smart

I am so amazed!!
Izabella is getting so smart already. When you ask her if she wants more food she will nod yes or no.
I went grocery shopping with her parents, and a couple boys were walking by and Izabella was leaning over to see around me so she could see the boys. The parents of the boys were laughing and saying she is already looking at the guys. Of course Daddy was having none of that!!
"He said oh no you don't little girl."


I called Daniel and told him I was on my way to meet them at the grocery store and I also told him to walk slow and wake up my granddaughter. His comment was "No and No". Guess who was awake when I caught up to them. They were in the baby food aisle and of course I had to buy some baby food. So all through the store I was feeding Izabella. She loves sweet potatoes, and she ate like she was starving. Tiffany and I were laughing because I couldn't get the spoon in her mouth fast enough. And then if I would set the spoon in the jar so I could look at something, Izabella would snatch the spoon and stick it in her mouth herself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment